We are using the same booking system as in previous years, however your appointments with teachers will now be online except for the S5/6 Parents' Night in February 2024 .
To access the parent booking site please click here - Online Parents Evening Bookings. This will go live once you have received a Groupcall message indicating appointments can be made for that particular year group. See booking windows information below.
Teachers will be available to take 5 minute appointments from 5pm until 7pm on each designated evening.
Guidance for Parents
|Parent Evening date
How to technically book and join using your device -
Parental Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Sitting in a quiet environment where you can give full attention
- You may wish to have your child or young person with you
- This is chance for both you and the teacher to talk about your child's progress and achievement
- Time will be limited on the call and you may find it useful to jot down any questions you would like to ask
- Please be respectful at all times during the consultation as you would if you were meeting face to face
- The meeting may not be recorded by the school or the parent, this is in breach of the hosting company policy
- If you encounter any technical difficulties and have to leave the call, there will be a Glow form you can fill in details to report this or phone the school to report this between 5pm and 7pm on the evening or the following day.